13-15 Babington Path
- Current site of the residential building called Shing Kai Mansion. Granted by the Government in 1862 as part of a larger lot enclosed by Lyttelton Road, Oaklands Avenue, Babington Path and Robinson Road. Two adjoining houses constructed on the site were used by St. Stephen’s Hall from 1930 to 1955. The houses were demolished in the 1960s to make way for the construction of Shing Kai Mansion.