St. John’s Legacy is the online catalogue of the College Archives. It is developed based on Access to Memory (AtoM), a web-based, open-source application for the international archival community to manage and provide access to standards-based archival descriptions.
Click the links below to learn more about using the catalogue:
- How is the catalogue arranged?
- How do I browse the catalogue?
- How do I search the catalogue?
- How do I consult an item?
- Can I improve / correct the catalogue?
Last updated: 27 February 2021