Dr Ma Luk’s Mansions (demolished)



Scope note(s)

  • In existence from 1923 to 1970s. The mansion on the north side (84A Pok Fu Lam Road) was owned by St. John’s College in the 1960s and named as “Barnett House” in memory of Archdeacon E. J. Barnett.

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Dr Ma Luk’s Mansions (demolished)

Dr Ma Luk’s Mansions (demolished)

Equivalent terms

Dr Ma Luk’s Mansions (demolished)

Associated terms

Dr Ma Luk’s Mansions (demolished)

1 Archival description results for Dr Ma Luk’s Mansions (demolished)

1 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Marden Wing Looking South, July 1957

This photograph, showing a magnificent view of the Marden Wing of St. John's College, was taken from an album compiled by a British naval officer stationed in Hong Kong between 1956 and 1959. The following words were written on the page: "View of New Block of Flats near Victoria Peak~Hong Kong" July 1957.