Unless otherwise indicated, all contents (including texts, pictures and graphics, collectively ‘Contents’) featured on this website are the copyright property of St. John’s College.
You may use the Contents subject to the following conditions of licence:
- You may freely use, reproduce and distribute the Contents.
- In so doing, you are required to acknowledge this website as the source of the Contents, and St. John’s College as the copyright owner.
The licence above does not apply to digital objects. Please read the conditions governing use of digital objects for the terms of using digital objects.
Conditions Governing Use of Digital Objects
Some of our archival materials have been digitised and are available for access as digital objects (‘Digital Objects’) on this website. To learn more about how we make Digital Objects available here, please review our policy on access to digital objects.
You may download Digital Objects from this website and use them subject to the following conditions of licence:
- You are free to use Digital Objects for private study and research.
- You are required to acknowledge this website as the source of the Digital Objects, and provide the reference codes of the archival materials.
- Your attribution statement may take the following form:
- You are not allowed to use any Digital Objects for commercial purposes, save with the prior written consent of the College Archives. Please contact us for enquiries.
Courtesy of St. John’s College Archives, Hong Kong [reference code]. Available at St. John’s Legacy.
The College Archives will promptly acknowledge receipt of complaints (including copyright infringement complaints) about the Contents and Digital Objects on this website. We will disable access to contested Contents and Digital Objects pending resolution of the complaint. Please contact us for enquiries.