- In existence: c.1860s-1925
- Fairlea was a building located around the present site of St. Paul's College's Stewart Building on Bonham Road. It was constructed in the late 19th century and at one point belonged to E. R. Belilios, a businessman in Hong Kong. In 1886, Ms. Margaret Johnstone, a missionary of the Society for Promoting Female Education in the East (FES), founded a boarding school for Chinese girls, which later moved to Fairlea and became known as the "Fairlea Girls' School". The Church Missionary Society (CMS) acquired the land in 1900. In 1912, Fairlea Girls' School was moved elsewhere to make way for the establishment of St. John's Hall at the site. Meanwhile, the old building of Fairlea was used by St. John’s Hall until the 1920s, when it was condemned as a residence due to the effects of old age hastened by the 1918 earthquake. It was pulled down by 1925 to make way for the construction of the West Wing.