- The East Wing of St. John's Hall was completed in 1912. It suffered badly during the Japanese occupation in 1941-1945. It was rehabilitated by a loan from HSBC and reopened in September 1947. Together with the West Wing, it was handed over to St. Paul's College when St. John's College was established in 1955. It was pulled down in the 1960s in order to make way for St. Paul's College's extension scheme.